Tuesday 23 June 2015

Lyrics: Preliminary Task - "No Love" - Eminem feat. Lil Wayne



These are the lyrics which can be seen during the first minute of the music video for "No Love" by Eminem featuring Lil Wayne which can be seen above.

[Intro] ("What Is Love" sample)

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]

0:30 - 0:33
ON SCREEN, LIP SYNC REQUIRED Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower

0:34  -0:37
ON SCREEN, LIP SYNC REQUIRED But it's "fuck the world", get a child out her

0:37 - 0:40
OFF SCREEN Yeah my life a bitch, but you know nothin' 'bout her

0:40 - 0:44
ON SCREEN, LIP SYNC REQUIRED Been to Hell and back, I can show you vouchers

0:45 - 0:48
OFF SCREEN I'm rollin' Sweets, I'm smokin' sour

0:48 - 0:52
ON SCREEN, LIP SYNC REQUIRED Married to the game, but she broke her [vows (off screen)]

0:52 - 0:55
OFF SCREEN That's why my bars [are full of broken bottles (on screen)]

0:56 - 1:00
ON SCREEN, LIP SYNC REQUIRED And my night stands are full of open Bibles, Uh