Tuesday 6 October 2015

Photo Shoot

On Tuesday, me and James took some photographs in the form of a photo shoot.


We then decided to place effects onto the photos from the photo shoot.



I then opened the photos in Adobe Photoshop to test whether they'd be good to use for the digipak.



Me and James took some photos for our photo-shoot so that we had some pictures of me that we could use for our website and digipak and any other promotional product we decided to create. We will also use these images for social media purposes. 

I wore different outfits as these were the sorts of clothing we envisaged me wearing in the music video. A black hoodie is commonly worn in rap music videos which was supported by our research. He also wore his jacket as it can fit in with the conventions of the rap genre. 

We then decided to place some effects onto these photos, however the quality of these pictures isn't all that good. 

I prefer the photos which have the dark background behind I as I feel it fits better with our convention.